Maiden voyage: Birchwood 25.

Ramage

Visit site
A bobble hat?

Sounds like a job for the SWMBOs this winter....

OMG please don't tell mine I said this /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nickcred

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif No not another forum you're right how could we deprive the massses on here of our Birchwood posts. Towing seems to be a Birchwood tradition unfortunately no pic but when I managed to snap a gear road (yes before I blew the engine up lol) a nice man in a rib towed us like a car from Bray to our boatyard the look on the lock keepers face when he asked how far we were going and I said St Katherines was a picture /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

No Regrets

Visit site
She's now out on the hardstanding, bottom cleaned and antifouled, hull polished and in the process of having a good service, coolant pipe replacement, new exhaust and shaft log.

All I'll have to do when she's afloat again is to polish the topsides, load up our boaty kit and fettle her to perfection....

Fnarr fnarr /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No Regrets

Visit site
She has been doing a Yoyo impression in the last few days:

Last week, out for the survey.

Two days ago, back out for the hull polish and A/F

Yesterday, back in waiting for parts.

Today, back out at lunchtimish for parts to be fitted...

That lift was FOC, as Mike didn't have enough land parking.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, and that mooring is quite close to another boat I regularly drool over. (Not literally....) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif