Love me Tender?

G

Hi all, new member as you can see.

Looking for a Tender, inflatable, store/carry in bag, small enigine to carry on shoulder (maybe a 3hp?) - anyone any idea of the best package - what about cost? - where should I look? - secondhand or new?

All advice greatly appreciated!! :D

Pete

rogerroger

www.myboatdetails.com
I tried to get a second had one and looked in local papers and web sites such as www.loot.com and http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk.

However, they must sell quite quick as all the ones I called about were gone.

As I'm off for a month's cruise in Cornwall next week I just had to go brand new and got a Plastimo 2.2 metre with slatted floor. It came with oars, pump, repair kit and a bag for £375, which is outrageous for some rubber but I'm told the RRP was £510 and it certainly cheaper than others I've seen.

Got it from the Marine Super Store at Port Solent.

Roger Holden

peterg

Visit site
Tender?

If you can wait a few weeks there are always some good deals to be found at the Boat Show - we got a 3.1m Quicksilver with 'AirDeck' floor and inflatable keel for £250 under list price at the 2000 show. We use it with a 4hp 4stroke Yamaha (bought later under special offer) which is enough to push 4 adults and a large dog around the Hamble at 5-6 knots and it folds up into a bag which will fit most car boots easily. It's very stable 'cos of the big tubes (40cm) and gives a dry ride even when hitting the wake of big boats going up/down the river.
Try www.inflatable-boat-supplies.co.uk for more details, they are very helpful regarding advice etc...