Lost Rocna

Norfis

Visit site
On the 10/6/2011 A new 33kg Rocna anchor was delivered by courier to Messolonghi Marina, Because there was nobody to receive it, the courier wrongly left the bubble wrapped anchor in the laundry unsigned for,( This issue is being taken up with the courier company). However, I would very much like to hear if any body has either seen or heard of any body with a new Rocna 33, in the Messolonghi area, There are not that many of that size around, so hopefully it may come to light.

Norfis

Visit site
Thanks for the advice, Unfortunately the Marina, are unable to help. The main problem is that the courier's insurance is limited if the parcel is lost or damaged in transit, in order to claim for the full amount due to the negligence of the delivery person the parcel had to be delivered. So far the courier has said that they definitely delivered the parcel,( apparently it is common practice to leave deliveries in the laundry). However I would very much like to hear if any body who used the laundry facilities after the 10 June noticed the bubble wrapped anchor, or indeed if there were any other parcels there during that time.

Scotty_Tradewind

Me: South Oxfordshire. Boat, Galicia NW Spain
Visit site
It's not just the South Coast of England this sort of thing happens then?

Really sorry to hear of this.
As said above.... credit card payment will of course have insurance cover, so as you havn't received the anchor as such, I would have thought that was your card company was the first action to take.
best of luck.

johnymac001

Visit site

Manson give the certificate number of for their "Supreme" on their website. FWIW, Anchor-Right and Fortress publish copies of their certificates on their sites.
Rocna claim to have all sorts of certificates and approvals; then have even issued press releases about them. They are constantly asked to support their claims, but consistently ignore those requests. Why?
All they need to do is publish the information.........if it exists.