Looks like Wildbird will take the YBW honors

Whitelighter

Visit site
With less than 12 hours sailing to the line and a clear 80nm ahead of the next boat (Booby_Trapper)

Bloody good race and a well deserved win.

Whitelighter IV is still a dissapointing 400nm away from the line. I made a mistake approaching the Cape and have never recovered. Ho hum...

BrendanS

Visit site
well done Carol, I forgot to look at my boat for days sometimes even a week at a time, so it must take huge amounts of time for people like Brainaid to position in the top regularly

Dipper

Visit site
Yes. Well done Carol! (Has she become the new chat queen?).

A few days ago I did catch Brainaid mentioning that one night at 3 am he couldn't get internet connection at home so he drove into work! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dipper

Visit site
For heaven's sake woman. Get on with it and stop faffing about. Use the bl**dy engine if necessary. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
Bloody 0.5 knots of wind this morning- at least now its up to a respectable 4.3 knots.....LOL

I've been cavorting with liferafts in a swimming pool today, and thought WB would finish without me, but the lack of wind means I have finished my sea survival course and half an hour to go to the delights of RIO! I'll mix you all some mojitos.. :_)

Spyro

Visit site
Congratulations wildbird, two in a row for you, we'll have to put a stop to this. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dyflin

Visit site
Well done to Carol and all the other YBW participants. I was doing really well until approaching the Cape when life just couldn't be ignored any longer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif (even spent 6 hours going backwards...)

fireball

Visit site
yup - Grats to Carol et al. ...

would've helped had I not been skiing for the last week ..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif