Looking for help from liveaboards in Greece & Croatia

Brendan01

Visit site
I'm looking to sponsor a handful of liveaboards pottering around Greece or Croatia. If your interested please get in touch here or by email, otherwise I'll be milling around at the London Boat Show on Friday if you want to catch up and talk face-to-face.

Popeye & Olive

Visit site
I'm looking to sponsor a handful of liveaboards pottering around Greece or Croatia. If your interested please get in touch here or by email, otherwise I'll be milling around at the London Boat Show on Friday if you want to catch up and talk face-to-face.

Hi Brendan, would love to meet and talk face to face but we are living aboard in the Aegean, waiting for a break in the weather before pottering up to Lipsi, Ikaria and any favoured or wind blown anchorages in between. Do we qualify? Cheers : )

Brendan01

Visit site
Thank you to those in Greece that have replied including the numerous private messages. Much appreciated, anyone in Croatia?

RupertW

Visit site
Thank you to those in Greece that have replied including the numerous private messages. Much appreciated, anyone in Croatia?

Greeks are trusting and welcoming and Croatians are suspicious until you prove yourself. Perhaps it rubs off on their yachty visitors?