Looking for a Superhawk 34 or Khamsin

GSY85

Visit site
Good Afternoon All,

I'm looking for some help sourcing my next boat please.

I'm on the lookout for either a Sunseeker Superhawk 34 or Windy Khamsin (probably the earlier 34). Ideally on the south coast or Channel Islands. I've had a good look around online of course but haven't come across many suitable options. I would also consider a good twin-engined Ghibli.

If anyone here has one they're interested in moving on, or know the whereabouts of any for sale I may have missed, please do let me know.

Budget around 100,000.

Many thanks in advance.

tetleys

Visit site
Good afternoon and welcome to the forum,

Khamsin is a fabulous choice having previously owned one , and before that a Ghibli.

I am assuming you have spoken with Hugh at Berthon in Lymington , a lovely chap and will certainly have his finger
On the pulse of any upcoming boats

Good luck and keep us posted

Cheers
Tetley's

GSY85

Visit site
Good afternoon and welcome to the forum,

Khamsin is a fabulous choice having previously owned one , and before that a Ghibli.

I am assuming you have spoken with Hugh at Berthon in Lymington , a lovely chap and will certainly have his finger
On the pulse of any upcoming boats

Good luck and keep us posted

Cheers
Tetley's

Hi there, many thanks indeed for the welcome. Good to hear yet another endorsement for the Khamsin.

I am indeed in touch with Hugh - they do have a superb one listed at the moment but a little out of my price range sadly.

Thanks again.