Londonchartplotters.com

tcm

Visit site
Blatant plug for Steve of London Chartplotters, whom I dropped in on today, absolute mega-enthusiast for getting sailing types fixed up with a tablet or tough-book type chart plotter at hopelessly cheap prices. His website iisn’t super-professional, but he knows his stuff. Thanks to whoever gave me the tip. He can’t afford the advertising cos it’s £1000 a month here, so maybe this post might help him along a bit.

TOKOLOSHI

Visit site
Posted already on our Club Forum, Passed on to me via a cousin in Jersey! so he is getting a network via word of mouth and web!

davidmh

Visit site
Yes another satisfied customer, I had a simple 10 ins tablet from him and a set of UK charts, they are Raster Admiralty charts, Annual updates are very cheap and easily loaded. 24/7 help line, he has always been there I I needed some help, mostly caused by my lack of tablet knowledge. With the Anti glare film fitted it pretty good in sunlight. Well done Steve.

Regards
David MH

Budgieboy

Visit site
Yes great guy to deal with , got one as a back up to a RTW trip he was so helpful and it has everything on it , reality is I have put in systems on top of systems that I may never need but this option was so reasonable I had to do it ....

peterbringloe

Visit site
No hesitation in recommending londonchartplotters. Steve couldn't be more helpful. We fly out to our new boat on Sunday with the tablet and Caribbean charts. Looking forward to using them. For me londonchartplotters is infinitely preferable to grappling with Navionics apps and open CPN etc. Very pleased.

Last edited: