London Boat Show

jdc

Visit site
I'll be going, but it's only an hour from work so I can sneak off from work at lunchtime, spend an afternoon looking forward to summer and buying myself presents yet still be home around my usual time having had "another hard day at the office dear..."

Resolution

Visit site
I will be going on Friday. Even with the reduced number of exhibitors there will be some new yachts and plenty of time to crawl round and see latest trends.
Peter

Crisby

Visit site
Is anybody going from the New Forest? My son has a job interview at the show and I am in Vietnam so can't give him a lift and the train/taxi is around £180!! He is 19 and polite!

RupertW

Visit site
Is anybody going from the New Forest? My son has a job interview at the show and I am in Vietnam so can't give him a lift and the train/taxi is around £180!! He is 19 and polite!

But clearly not very good with money or the internet or he would get far far cheaper deals than that, although obviously I don't know how much the taxi will cost from home to his nearest station.

Crisby

Visit site
Maybe, but he is very good with boats, where his dyslexia doesn't hold him back. Unfortunately things tend to get expensive when given little notice.

Cariadco

Visit site
Back now in Welsh Wales. Long trip and yes, I think it was worth it, just.
Little there for Yacht Sailing (and gets less every year).
Black & White (Guinness?) Bar, noticeably quiet.
Vendors very chatty, much more than usual.
Not so sure I'll return next year though.