London Boat Show 2002

G

We are currently recruiting staff to assist with the promotion of ybw.com, and the sale of the magazine subscriptions at the London Boat Show from January 3rd to 13th.

We have some vacancies for "enthusiastic, hard working people who would enjoy working a long day on their feet, ensuring our users and readers are treated really well"

The work pays £55 per day (9.30am to 7.30pm) and is ideal for people keen to earn some cash after the Christmas binge. Please email Fiona Scully on fiona_scully@ipcmedia.com with a copy of your CV.

G

Be serious

9.30 - 7.30 for 55 quid. Good God, no wonder the poor sods who work there look so fed up.

Danny

www.compasscard.co.uk
Re: Be serious

Hi Kirky wellcome to the real world. I think if the staff in my marina were paid £6.87 per hour they would go around with a grin on there face. Remember some employers have hardly heard of the minimum wage.
Also remember that the response you receive is a mirror of what you give out!!

G

Real world

Believe me I am no stranger to the real world. I am a teacher in a school for behaviourally disturbed young men. The poorest in our society. You are quite correct, they may indeed be pleased with 55 pound for a 10 hour day, it doesnt make it right. Would you pleased with it.
Is this a mirror of an earlier response?