Liveaboard Legends

Stingo

Visit site
I really, really hope this is true?
This evening, I was in a local Portuguese boozer, with a few down-and-out liveaboards and @billskip was mentioned. The legend is that he arrived at a Venezuelan island a decade or so ago, met a local, married her and then things turned to shit politically - but not his fault, I am assured. Being a decent sort, he took on an additional two large-breasted lovers plus their poverty stricken parents and hangers-on i.e. about twenty hungry mouths and he has been feeding them all and seeing to their desperate needs for the last several years, all on his meagre cruising budget . It is alleged that his wife and lovers all tolerate each other with an unwritten understanding of civilised cooperation.
Bill, if this is true, you Sir, are a breath of fresh air in these troubled times. I salute you.

Last edited by a moderator:

billskip

Visit site
Thread of the month this, its that good I'll take it to bed and dream.

Now I have to think who is down in Portugal....mmmmm

Stingo

Visit site
[...]
Now I have to think who is down in Portugal....mmmmm
Hmm, I don't think any of them are forumites, but I seem to recall you mentioning some or other Venezuela islands recently, so when the smelly Norwegian (who wouldn't recognise a bar of soap if you gave him one for xmas) mentioned the name Bill, I jumped to conclusions.
He also mentioned there being plenty of coconuts, mangoes, fresh seafood and really, really nasty locally brewed rum - it must be an awfully tough life you live. How do you cope?
By the way, this new social distancing habit works a treat with the Norwegian.

billskip

Visit site
Norwegian eh, now let me think........Sweden possibly,....and if your bar is in Albufeira I would have said Irish....

so the clue is a smelly Norwegian male.......

Trouble is I am so well known, I was stood on a balcony with the Pope and there were millions there cheering and I heard one say
"who is that bloke?" and the other said nobody knows the guy with the silly white hat,but the other guy is billskip.

Eat your heart out RichardS......