List ONE item that is the absolute worst you ...

G

Re: Bav vs Jen ....

Whispers of dissent in the Bav camp after SBS ... Jen SO 40 seems to have impressed a few wayward souls .... pity that its a Jen though .... sorry I'm not a follower - can't afford them !!!!! I keep to cheaper older classics .... Oh sod it - what did I say !!!!!

G

A paradox indeed.........

Like the curate's egg, a GPS has good bits and bad bits. Some days I like the good bits; on others, like today, I rue the bad.

G

Re: A paradox indeed.........

GPS ..... a vast improvement on the old Transit system I used commercially ......

I love GPS when I want to play with it ....

I hate GPS when it fails to log in when I really need it

I rarely actually use it seriously on the boat, it just sits there in its bracket, cable stopping me putting the wash-boards in, and well, giving information that normally is not needed !

Gunfleet

Visit site
Re: Oil extractor

I gave a good pull on one of these blinking objects and coated me, new upholstery and new curtains in old engine oil. It was so awful I wasn't really upset. Beyond upset, there is another land, populated by unhappy men covered in oil.

rogerroger

www.myboatdetails.com
Re: List ONE item that is the absolute worst you .

GPS repeater - all that great? info in the cockpit. (see R2R response).

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif Roger Holden /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.first-magnitude.co.uk>First Magnitude</A>

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Disagree Joe, mine has been in constant use this summer, admittedly I have on occasions topped it up with hot water from the kettle. It's one of the most used items on board, now on my third.

janie

Visit site
New cooker

This was my Christmas present. Purchased this year in April/May in Portsmouth somewhere. No oven - to fit space occupied by previous cooker for 10+ years. Already rusted in all sorts of places a marine cooker shouldn't rust.

Mr__Max

Visit site
Re:Waste of space

It's got to be the Q flag had the bloody thing three years and used it once !...closely followed by the French curtesy flag which is now used as a dish cloth......sorry nothing personal ;-)

One life...Live it