Leisure Battery .Preveza area.

Mistroma

Greece briefly then Scotland for rest of summer
www.mistroma.com
You could try contacting Panos at GRK BATTERIES.

I bought 4 T-105s at a decent price in 2019 and delivery to Preveza was 5 euro per battery and they were delivered to my boat on the town quay without a hitch. I ordered a start battery later and think it was also 5 euro delivery. I remember Panos always replying to emails very promptly (info@gr-kiros.gr) and having good product knowledge.

There were a few issues with the website:
1) Took me a while to find the English language option
2) Process only allowed Greek phone numbers
3) Insisted on PayPal payment and then failed

Panos sorted it out in an email.
The flag icon at top left changes the language. I think my link is for the English version so not a problem
I had to create a new account and choose UK as country to allow UK phone number. I think this also fixed the payment option and I just used my UK credit card.

Might be worth checking the web-site to see if prices look good and email him about delivery and any payment issues. I would certainly consider using him again.

Last edited:

Shaddickp

Visit site
I've used batterypro.gr , mainly because they had the exact same batteries as I was replacing. Good price for them, delivered from Athens to Evia for 3.5 e per battery. Why would you even bother to drive to the shop to pick em up when delivery is so cheap. I believe its something to do with supporting the island communities with cheap delivery. I'd be interested to have this confirmed.

Mistroma

Greece briefly then Scotland for rest of summer
www.mistroma.com
I've used batterypro.gr , mainly because they had the exact same batteries as I was replacing. Good price for them, delivered from Athens to Evia for 3.5 e per battery. Why would you even bother to drive to the shop to pick em up when delivery is so cheap. I believe its something to do with supporting the island communities with cheap delivery. I'd be interested to have this confirmed.
Not certain if that's the case. Panos said it would be 5 euro for any port in West of Greece. I have a vague memory of him saying it would be more expensive for delivery to an island. I didn't pay much attention as we were in Preveza.

I thought 5 euro was incredibly cheap and he delivered a branded start battery for a lot less than local places were supplying unbranded stuff. I think they also wanted quite a lot to put it in a van to drop off at the boat and it was a no-brainer to buy on-line.

I think the local places probably still think they have us over a barrel.:D