Last minute check-in !! Important Please read and reply.

G

Sounds like Ryan-Air !! I promise that Ground Handling will be more friendly than they are ....

OK - So that we have a good idea of who arrives when ... and what ......... the table is by now old and out of date I think.

Can you post reply with :

Arrive at Yarmouth which day - Friday, Saturday or Sunday ?

Booked at Harold Hayles or Yarmouth HM pontoon ?

Type of boat and size ?

Number of people on-board ?

Dinghy available to help ferry people to BBQ site ? (we only need 2 or 3 ... but playing safe in asking)

Oh and one final request ............ Can you please indicate style / example of Music for the party ... !!??

I don't know if anyone is keeping eye on weather ... but forecast at moment is a bit iffy ... but that can change easily.

I have been asked to moor up another place for Friday ... so may not be at Yarmouth till early Saturday ... so please leave a slot for me on Harold Hayles ... PLEASE !!

KevB

Visit site
Harold Hayles
Late Friday evening
35' mobo 'Nirvana'
4 persons
Dinghy

Also in case he doesn't log on.

Harold Hayles
Late Friday evening
30' Mobo 'Eldora 2'
4 persons
Dinghy.

Windfall

Visit site
2 boats
Sheba
HM pontoon
arriving midday Sat.
music - anything
2 adults, 2 kids (9 & 6), 1 dog
2 dinghies

Lara (computer crash this week)
HM pontoon
arriving midday Sat
music - not country!
2 adults, 3 kids (10, 8 & 6) no livestock!
one dinghy

for those booked through me (Col, Etap-owner & Vic) I've got the reciept for your deposit...and we're booked in as the YBW rally so stall payemnt unitl i get there and you should get your £5 knocked off the overnight price.

This will be our first forum do...so am looking forward to it ( I think /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Sharon

G

Change of arrival .......... there on Friday ....

"I have been asked to moor up another place for Friday ... so may not be at Yarmouth till early Saturday ... so please leave a slot for me on Harold Hayles ... PLEASE !! "

I shall be there friday afternoon / early evening now ... had discussion with other boat and we decided that as so many are arriving Friday - we would also.

So see you all there ............. Ch. 77 will be listened to from Friday afternoon ....

So I reckon its going to be interesting Friday as well as Sat / Sun !!

KREW2

Visit site
I have booked Harold Hayles, and paid a deposit for Friday and saturday. Due to the spring tides I reckon on an 11 t 14 hour passage with fair winds. If its going to be F4/5 on the nose all way I will give it a miss, but I will contact HH and let them know, so they can free up the berth.

tony345

Visit site
Re: Last minute check-in !! Important Please read and reply.

Arrive Friday , on own mooring, Boat is Shokwave, 22' six people. Have dingy if ferrying help needed. Music preferably quite enough to hold a conversation over !

G

Music quiet enough .... + photos

I agree ... but you know what some are like ....

As its a family do - that is actually already a req't to be reasonable about volume ....

We did have option for a Disco console ... but we decided that it would be enough for a portable boom-box !!

Don't forget peeps ... please take plenty of photo's .... digi especially ... I would like to "album" the best into a presentation ... (best laid plans and all that .... - glutton for punishment !)

Chas25

Visit site
Re: Music quiet enough .... + photos

Arrive Saturday prob early afternoon
Harold Hayles
Mobo - 25ft
2/3 Adults
Dingy, no /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif will we have to swim!!

Also may well need assistance as still getting used to new boat! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sans Bateau

Visit site

Will be in on Friday PM.
Galadriel
Two adults
Sail 35ft
Yarmouth harbour (pontoon booked)
Do have a dinghy if needed

Windfall

Visit site
Music choices

[ QUOTE ]
anything, especially country (sorry Sharon!).

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind a bit of country myself....it's Linda on Lara you'll need to apologise to! but as long as we keep her topped up with G&T she'll be fine /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ChrisKaye

www.photobox.co.uk
Hi Nigel and everyone else
Arriving Yarmouth Saturday mid afternoon
Have booked with Harold Hayles for pontoon mooring for Sat and Sunday night.
Motorboat SeaZi 37foot
Me and SWMBO and 2 kids (8 & 12)
Have own dingy
Music:- "Bee Bop Deluxe" & "Blue Oyster Cult" - carry own CD's around but never allowed to play them so would welcome the opportunity to give them an airing

Would also like to follow someone down from Cowes to Yarmouth on the Saturday pm as all my crew get scared when I'm in charge !

makkers

www.makkers.com

"Also may well need assistance as still getting used to new boat! "

Happy to help out when you arrive as I am sure there will be plenty of us there, and happy to help out on the tender front, just give us a looksy round your new boat but not swmbo as she wants one !

Chas25

Visit site

Sounds good!! Welcome to have a nose round the boat!

Not knowing Harold Hayles is it alongside in whatever space is available or is it allocated berths / finger pontoons??

If alongside are we going to be rafting and if so how deep?

Really looking forward to it but still VERY nervous with the close quarters stuff /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Guess just going to have to practice more /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

G

Harold Hayles ....

Is straight pontoon length - so its raft up alongside each other I'm afraid.

New HM berths are fingers and rafting I believe.

For Harold Hayles ... please I ask nicely ...

HH booking is to max number ........ so we need to be extremely careful how we use the space. It's part of the reason I asked for the Last minute Check in !! But I am not allocating space etc. - we'll all be gentlemen on this !!

There are various types and sizes of boats coming - all with different freeboards and LOA's ... this means that rafting should be started BEFORE pontoon gets full. If you have boat that is suited to alongside another already there - it would be good if you could raft. If we get pontoon full and then start to raft - it will create a problem and mean hefty arms to pull and re-arrange placings ...
It is also requested that wherever possible you squeeze up nose to nose / tail etc. with as small a gap between boats as poss.

Use of mooring cleats ... birds nests and other cleat filling styles - please don't do it ... others will need to use the cleat as well.

Finally Electrical hook-up .... HH has domestic 3 pin house style sockets - so anyone who has marina plug will need to make up a conversion cable. Also there are sockets under the upturned green bins ... you don't all have to connect to the Marina box at inland end of pontoon !!!!

Sorry about the Lecture - but I think it better that all know before we get into a right ol'mess !!!

Cheers