Last minute check-in !! Important Please read and reply.

Visit site
Re: Harold Hayles ....

Be there Saterday on HM pontoon (booked) about 2-3pm, opps I ment 1400-1500BST
High time, 38ft sail, 4 adults & one small adult.
Music taste tends to change as the light fades.

duncan

Visit site

Phaeton 7.8m arrive Sat midday'ish and depart Sun late morning 3 people glam rock and will probably be travelling without the dingy unless the weather is really fantastic
Have booked HH and I believe they want us 'on the inside' whatever that means!

GC1's boat has arrived in the UK so he's in line with his original plans; whatever they were! Same size and peeps as us but more Gypsy kings I believe.............. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

G

Inside ... funny that - I asked em about that for us - I'm only 25ft .... answer was that they reserved vinside for own work-boats and their yard stuff ... boats in / out sort of thing ... It may suit me better ... leave frontage for other boats ...

GC1 ... good news .... I know he was worried.

Gypsy Kings ........... heh - I like them as well ... but they are not same since guy who started them left and started new group - Gypsy's ...... Svet and I were "special guests" at show when they visited Ventspils ... we were backstage etc. with them .... nice guys. AND not Spanish as many think !!

KevB

Visit site

I think they tuck their work boats down by the bridge so should have a couple of boat lengths on the inside. What's the tides for that weekend, springs or neaps? If neaps you may even get a couple of boats rafted on the inside.

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Arrive at Yarmouth which day - Saturday - Monday

Booked at Harold Hayles or Yarmouth HM pontoon - YES

Type of boat and size - 25'

Number of people on-board - 2 x Adults 1 x 4yr old

Dinghy available to help ferry people to BBQ site - Yes if absolutely necessary

Oh and one final request ............ Can you please indicate style / example of Music for the party - Not fussed

Looking forward to it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for organising it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Gypsy Kings do you ?

I like 'em ... Svet and I were "Guests" at concert and met them back-stage ...

mjf

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames
Visit site
my party of forumites

I plan Fri afternoon arrival

"Wotapalava" 38ft F/B 4 persons have RIB tender if needed

Booked HH.

Also coming Fri pm

"Danza" 43ft F/B 3 people + 2 kids has jet ski. Booked HH

"Yolo" 52ft Sports 2 people has RIB tender. Booked HM pontoon.

Chas25

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Finally Electrical hook-up .... HH has domestic 3 pin house style sockets - so anyone who has marina plug will need to make up a conversion cable. Also there are sockets under the upturned green bins ... you don't all have to connect to the Marina box at inland end of pontoon !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound sooo simple... but some of us can turn even the simplest task into a disaster waiting to happen!!!

Ok.. so I need a regular "house" style 3 pin plug, which has the blue marina style plug thingy on the other end... is it obvious which pin on the marina plug is Live,earth and Neutral?? I'd rather not be the person that knocks out the power to the whole place /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Is there anywhere I can buy one without spending a fortune???

KREW2

Visit site

Sounds to me that you just need a domestic extension lead.
However I'm probably wrong

KevB

Visit site

You need one of these.... £6.50 at Camping International .

061065.jpg

GeorgeP

Visit site
Re: Last minute check-in !! Important Please read and reply.

Same details as before, although I may take Friday afternoon off work and be there that night if the weather looks good.

KREW2

Visit site
Just had a bit of a disaster. I have just put the boat on the mooring the genoa was hoisted but not sheeted, furled and tied up. somehow it unfurled and strong winds have torn it to shreds I need to get a new or second hand genoa PDQ or its off for me

GC1

N/A
Visit site

Hi Kev, should be good fun for the kids then /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I hope the weather is good, there is no way I am taking my brand new boat on it's maiden voyage if it's raining, I don't want to get it wet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I hope there are no waves either because it is being polished and salt water could get on the sides /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hope to collect ot next Friday and launch at Poole, ready to see what the weather is like on Saturday for the big journey to Yarmouth /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

By the way, I bought one of those leads today from Aladins Cave, £9.99 /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Been away all week and only just saw your post this evening /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PAULSTEWART

Visit site
All being well, arrive lunchtime Sat, booked HH, 35 mobo,at the mo 3 adults + 15 yr old son, dinghy available, music not bothered, spose kids will decide that???
Looking forward to it!!!
Thanks for all your hard work!

tome

www.google.co.uk

Arriving Saturday about 1615, town quay second boat out (don't do alongside nasty walls) 3 on board Amaya 37ft sail

Cheers!