Koiladhia boatyard

Tomar

Visit site
Does anyone have a rough idea how much it cost to winterise ashore in Koiladhia and how easy it is to get there from Athens airport? I have a 33 footer and I often do two hauls and two launches per year so ideally a 12 months contract.
Cheers
Tomar

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Does anyone have a rough idea how much it cost to winterise ashore in Koiladhia and how easy it is to get there from Athens airport? I have a 33 footer and I often do two hauls and two launches per year so ideally a 12 months contract.
Cheers
Tomar

Go to Takis yard on Aegina 0030 2297022334. Tell him Bob sent you.

ITH

Winter in Kent, rest of the year on board
Visit site
We stayed in Basimakopolis Yard in Koilada for two winters in 2014/15 so no current info on costs - but you can get a quote on
http://www.bsg.com.gr

From memory the costs were similar to Preveza. From Athens you can get high speed hovercraft to Porto Cheli, which is a 10 minute taxi ride from Koilada. The manager (then) was Ilious Evangelos who we found very helpful and a good English speaker. Quality of work by the yard was first class, and there are several b&b places close to.

One A.

Visit site
It's a nice little village, the yard seemed clean, friendly and efficient, we had them repair a dying charger\inverter which others had said was beyond repair, it might be a very quiet place in the shoulder months though.

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
We stayed in Basimakopolis Yard in Koilada for two winters in 2014/15 so no current info on costs - but you can get a quote on
http://www.bsg.com.gr

From memory the costs were similar to Preveza. From Athens you can get high speed hovercraft to Porto Cheli, which is a 10 minute taxi ride from Koilada. The manager (then) was Ilious Evangelos who we found very helpful and a good English speaker. Quality of work by the yard was first class, and there are several b&b places close to.

Yes, the high speed ferry cost around €40 a head one way . Aegina has 4 yards only 1hour from Piraeus. for €13 . IMO Takis is one of the cheapest and friendly . Your choice!

wwalsh

Visit site
Basimakopouloi can be fully booked by the end of the summer so dont wait. It is a very professional yard.
The flying cat from piraeus to porto heli or ermioni is preferable to the hydrofoil (flying dolphin) https://hellenicseaways.gr/en/routes/view/112
There is also bus x93 from airport to bus station ktel kifisou at athens then bus to kranidi then 10 mins taxi to the yard http://www.ktelargolida.gr/?module=default&pages_id=14&lang=en
The bus can also be done by train airport to corinth then short taxi to ktel isthmos bus station. then bus to kranidi.

marycya.fr

Visit site
hello
It is better to send them and e mail to check first if they have a free place , it is very easy to go , take x93 bus with direction kifisos bus station and then take other bus for Ermioni.
If you book a place there they will guide you.

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
hello
It is better to send them and e mail to check first if they have a free place , it is very easy to go , take x93 bus with direction kifisos bus station and then take other bus for Ermioni.
If you book a place there they will guide you.

Hello, I don't quite get it you fly for 3-4 hours get a bus from the Airport wait for another bus to Corinth then wait for another bus to Porto heli. a possible 4 hour journey with all your baggage and children . Each to their own .

marycya.fr

Visit site
Why corinth? There is direct bus from kifisos to kranidi-ermioni (don't remember exactly which one is nearest to kilada) you are right it is a long way but maybe some families like adventures?
Personally I would recommend Evoiko sea center 1 hour from Athens and 40% discount for those who do double hauling and launching.

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Why corinth? There is direct bus from kifisos to kranidi-ermioni (don't remember exactly which one is nearest to kilada) you are right it is a long way but maybe some families like adventures?
Personally I would recommend Evoiko sea center 1 hour from Athens and 40% discount for those who do double hauling and launching.

Yes that a good choice , downside it's the windy side .We have had 5-6 bf for the last 6 weeks and blowing a 8 bf this weekend