Kingsferry Bridge contact number

Twyfordbridge

Visit site
Does anyone have the telephone number for Kingsferry Bridge?
I was returning from Conyer to Queenborough the other day following one other boat. His vhf stopped working for some unknown reason and he wasn’t able to make contact with bridge on ch10. He telephoned me and I was able to call them myself, no problem. But I could have been alone and had a radio problem myself. Now I could fish out an old bucket in a rush and hoist it ... or I could grab my squeaky sounding aerosol horn and give the stated 1 long, 4 short squeaks ... but I would have no way of knowing whether the bridge had seen or heard me. It would be much easier to speak on the phone in case of emergency. I cannot find their number listed on google, Reeds Almanac or any other publication I have. Does anyone have the number I can store in my phone just in case?

Twyfordbridge

Visit site
Thank you Cantata. No I don’t have copy East Coast Pilot, just Admiralty folio charts of Thames Estuary (Ramsgate-Tower Bridge), new copy of Crossing the Thames Estuary, Reeds Almanac and copy of East Coast Rivers. Guess that’s another thing to add to my birthday list 🙄.
Thanks for the number though, much appreciated 👍