Kent Boat Jumble

merlin3688

www.sailingschoolandrigging.com
Kent Boat Jumble - Sunday 10th March
http://www.boat-jumbles.co.uk/

What ever the weather the Kent Boat Jumble is not to be missed, indoor stalls so even if the weather is cold and wet worth going!

Sailing School and Rigging will be at the Kent Boat Jumble, we will be selling some off cuts of rope, mainly 10mm but some of all sizes, we also have a couple of second spinnaker poles that cannot be sold as new and a rod kicker purchased for a boat but to big! Also we have a Carbon Pole 2.8mtrs.
Happy also to give advice on rigging or quote from the stall for any rigging you may need.

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Why oh why do they put these things on Mother's Day? My mother lives in Australia [where Mother's Day is in May] and it still causes me problems because my children want my wife to prepare a big Sunday lunch for mother's day and unfortunately I'm expected to attend particularly as my son is coming over from Denmark with his new Danish girlfriend for the event.

ChattingLil

Visit site
who is going?

I went once about five years ago and thought it was really good (better than the one at Colchester).

I don't need anything, but might go for a nose about and undoubtedly buy something I don't need. Would be nice to meet up with others if anyone else is going from here.

CliveG

Visit site
Would love to go but it is on the same date as my Car Club's annual Hill trial that was postponed in January by the unseasonable snow.
I could not go the the Essex one the other week as that was our Wedding Anniversary and all the family came to help us celebrate 34 years of wedded bliss.

Please could the organisers chaeck with my diary before sorting the dates for next year.:eek:

Bru

svpagan.blogspot.com
Might end up going for the sake of it if we can't get a TV signal and the weather is as bad as forecast. Supposed to be getting Brigantia ready to go back in the water but I'm not feeling very optimistic

Conachair

Visit site
Blimmin freezing, wasn't it!
So who got what then?
I got a couple of flouri lights for 8 quid (will be LED by the end of the day :) )
Pump to fit as a deck wash for 20, and some teak veneer for a few quid. All in all a grand day out:)