keeping boat in northern france

banana

Visit site
hello any advice on this topic please. sick of paying a fortune for not much. any web sites or numbers or anything.

cheers

<hr width=100% size=1>

Thresher

Visit site
It cost us only 9 euros a night in the marina at Calais for a 27 footer! I don't know what their annual charges are but at that rate I started thinking about it too.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Birdseye

Visit site
Why think of France. There are lots of clubs away from the Hamble where you can get a berth very cheaply and join in the community spirit that marinas lack. For example, river moorings in my own club are free

<hr width=100% size=1>this post is a personal opinion, and you should not base your actions on it.

banana

Visit site
where are you. my boat does not have bilge keels. finding deep water berth has been problem.

<hr width=100% size=1>

William_H

Visit site
How about something dramatically different like 20 houras in a jet away from home. There are advantages like 80pound PA licence fee for a swing mooring costing about 400 pound to buy. No tides to speak of, totally predictable sunny weather Oct to May and an over valued English pound to a very undwer valued Oz dollar. Warm clear water and a weed on hull growth rate that is incredibly fast.
From the costs you guys pay and the conditions you get I reckon keeping a boat in oz could be cost effective but the best part is to avoid those UK winters. regards will

<hr width=100% size=1>