Just Remember, Gentlemen...

fisherman

Visit site
I was laying a mdf floor in a bathroom and had a pee, I was amazed at the amount of splashing, every spot showed up. Consider also that us men have an aiming device for this function; since then I have got in touch with my feminine side and sit.
Also, beware peeing downwind in a gale: the vortex round your body sprays it up into the face. 60 degs is about right.

zoidberg

Visit site
There are plenty of male urinal bottles available - Amazon, Argos - quite cheaply...... and others for women. There's really no excuse.

The Q

Visit site
I was laying a mdf floor in a bathroom and had a pee, I was amazed at the amount of splashing, every spot showed up. Consider also that us men have an aiming device for this function; since then I have got in touch with my feminine side and sit.
Also, beware peeing downwind in a gale: the vortex round your body sprays it up into the face. 60 degs is about right.
Try wearing a kilt, you soon notice the splash back at a stand up...

KevinV

Visit site
On topic, I first came across the "please sit down" sign at the house of a very annoying, penis envy ridden client - and took great pleasure in ignoring it 😈

johnalison

Visit site
Urine is a fact of life and not unduly toxic, even if it smells a bit when it goes off. Rather than get worked up about it, why not make sure that that the surroundings for the head will not suffer from a little contamination and be prepared to clean occasionally? There is nothing that would come to any harm from a spill in our boat. We don’t generally take any steps to keep it clean but occasional showers do the job perfectly well.