July Get Together - Solent #2

G

Ok, now we are on line again ..... its Get Together time again ....

July 6-7-8, Solent ... so who's on to join our merry band ??

At moment it stands at about 8-9 boats and about 20 people .... we have room for more and welcome Motor, Sail .... no matter here....

Nigel

G

Nigel

I wish - on the other hand if you are ever passing Whitehills near Banff let me know.

Best regards :eek:)

Ian D

G

Sorry .... Banff's a bit far ...

BUT as I have said in previous forum .... there is nothing to stop people creating their own meeting and joining OUR group .... that way we increase our group and scope.

It is well known that Solent Yotties think themselves the BeesKnees ..... well it needs the rest to show us / them that it is not true, that there is plenty out there to learn from others !!!! (It's a truth and joke rolled into one !!!!)

It was always intended that the Get Togethers should spark of others to organise their rally's. We got ours recognised by PBO and it is open for others to do same.

It would be marvelous if simultaneous Rally's could be held around the country / areas ....

Finally if ANYONE is around then a posting looking for a berth is worth a try .... we have spare I am sure for July so if anyone's game .... ask and ye shall receive !

Nigel

G

I did not know you were the religous type Nigel!
Maybe I will have to start refering to you as J.C.
Kind Regards
Stuart.
Bluebeard resusitated!