Jester Challenge 2014 Latest Information

co256

worldwidewaites.blogspot.com
For anyone wishing to follow the Jester Challenge 2014...

Sit Reps (situation Reports) can be found by following the link to the Ocean Race Track website via the Jester Challenge website.

Enjoy!

Pords

Visit site
Been keeping up to date with the guys progress daily using the ocean track. Wish them all a safe and enjoyable journey.

nikc

Visit site
anyone following progress?
What has happened with Jaba - position not updated since 16th??
presume(hope) just electronics failure and nothing else but no entry on his blog since 16th either.
What is used to give position info for OceanRaceTrack? I would think it different from email...
Nk

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Where is Jaba's Blog?
I was following Basil on Facebook and reporting his position for the inclusion on Ocean Racetrack to Eric and Guy. But as noted his last position was 15 May - almost a week. Could be a lot of reasons why his SPOT positions have not been given. Personally I am concerned.

co256

worldwidewaites.blogspot.com
Sitting in the RWYC before the start of the JC14, Basil was having IT issues concerning connectivity between his Iridium phone and his notebook.

This, I hope, explains his lack of communication.

G

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Sitting in the RWYC before the start of the JC14, Basil was having IT issues concerning connectivity between his Iridium phone and his notebook.

This, I hope, explains his lack of communication.

G

Unfortunately it doesn't explain his lack of SPOT signals. What worries me more now is the fact that his SPOT and his blog stopped within 24 hours of each other.

Pords

Visit site
Hopefully technical clitch and everything is fine. What's his progress like on ocean track. Is his course as you would expect?

nikc

Visit site
over 1 week now and still no information from Jaba!

Who is officially running the Challenge this year?
Perhaps they should become involved?