iv'e won summink!!

aztec

Visit site
iv\'e won summink!!

got a phone call from work, just won a grand... just like that. bloody 'ell me thinks, marinise the diesels, and get all the bits to bolt them in! i can also take the boat out earlier than planned, and tidy the hull properly, service the outdives, and replace the toilet roll holder!

then there was reality, phoned Mrs Woman.... oh good she says, i can have a proper present now..... then proceeds to remind me of the engagement ring!!!! (sold my bloody race car to buy that!) eternity ring now!?#####!?

who said i wanted to keep her on?! any way, looks like the windfall, no sooner than arrived has gone!... (note to self.. shut the ##### up next time)... like there's gonna be a next time!.... booooo.

oh god, is there no let up... ever?

aztec

Visit site
Re: iv\'e won summink!!

tried that, threatened to cut things off.

not sure if she meant body parts or how should i say.... services!

either way, i think it's prudent to hang on to what iv'e already got... in favour to what i'll not miss!!

but cheers for the advice mick. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

aztec

Visit site

yea right! rub it in.. if you're not calling me names, you're helping her to bleed me dry! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

ccscott49

Visit site

She'll find some other reason to cut off "services" anyway, christmas is coming and you are bound to get pissed, thats another excuse she'll use! So keep the money. She didn't win it! Eternity rings indeed, eternity lasts until divorce!

syd

Visit site

Rule one when becoming a boat owner... Lie about the cost of boat bits.
Rule two.. DO NOT tell of windfalls, bonuses, winnings, sneaky dodgy dealings or cash gifts.

Now bend over Steve so we can all line up and kick your arse, (watch out for Byron though, he's not a kicker)

Syd :)

NorthernWave

Visit site

I bought the other half a ring for christmas.................... a set in fact..................................... of piston rings.

Chris

First winter as an inny..... I've dropped a valve!!! So frustrated, want to hit the water NOW!!!!

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: You sound so bitter

Me! Me! I've been mortally wounded several times, don't know why I keep doing it!.....................................Yes! I do!!

qsiv

Visit site

<<Rule one when becoming a boat owner... Lie about the cost of boat bits>>

I wasnt aware that they cost anything - the nice chap in the shop gives them to me, along with the nice new sails (two spi's recently) and the marina staff charge me pennies not pounds. SWMBO has a competition with me to spend more on hols than I spend on the boat - even at retail prices she's winning I think!