It's all a plot

Peppermint

Home in Chilterns, Boat in Southampton, Another bo
Visit site
It\'s all a plot

Wandering the Boat Show I found this Swedish guy perch on the edge of a stand. He was selling from a suitcase al la Del Boy. His product was a gadget called a
Uni-Plotter it's like a small triangular Breton but so much easier to use on your lap or small chart table.

Anyway I've tried it on a few weekend cruises and it is a really nice thing to use.

Did anybody else see them?

Opinionated

Visit site
Re: It\'s all a plot

What does a triangular Breton look like? I am familiar with the Breton Plotter, and a triangular Belgian, but not with the combination. Playing around with things in your lap sounds rather naughty!

(I don't have to agree with YOUR opinions, but I'll defend your right to express them).

bigmart

Visit site

I stopped for a demo & was quite impressed although I didn't buy one.

Like you say it worked just like a Breton & as I already have one of those plus a Hurst Plotter & Parallel Rules not to mention a Yeoman I didn't really see the point.

A good addition to a basic kit though.

Martin

Robin2

Visit site

I was tempted to (and did) buy one of those uni-plotters but I have since also bought a Portland plotter. The uni-plotter was too small to reach the latt and long graduations on larger charts.

Aeolus_IV

Visit site

There was a picture of one in YM a month or so ago. I'd still go for a Portland personally, this looked a bit small.

Jeff.