Is it me or

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
understand about the cold
i am not seasick thank god.

still its all experience and seems a very good thing to have done when viewed a few days later as you are recounting it in a warm pub.

never sailed a vancouver. any good?

Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

Opinionated

Visit site
She's 34ft, cutter rigged, about 7tons, long keel and tough as old boots. Made in England, same yard as Southerly. Only about 3 yrs old, so everything works. Hanked on sails this trip, furler empty of sail.
At risk of touching hoary old subject, I think my s/s would have been all 17 hrs if she had been a modern med-cruiser (and maybe a couple more hours). The motion was severe, hobbyhorsing sometimes between an estimated 30deg upward and then down (not most of the time, just in the shallow bits) but she slices down through the waves instead of slamming down like a dinner-plate.

(I don't have to agree with YOUR opinions, but I'll defend your right to express them).

jimi

Visit site
Och the stupid bitch disnae understand computers sae nae risk of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Opinionated

Visit site
Fully reefed main and blade staysail on the inner forestay.
This posting has started to sound like boasting. I am going back to bed.

(I don't have to agree with YOUR opinions, but I'll defend your right to express them).

Grehan

www.french-waterways.com
Of course!

I have it on good authority that Dubya is underendowed in the meat and two veg department. Hence his need to prove his manhood by other means such as drilling holes for oil, screwing Kyoto and getting a load of squaddies to beat up Sodding Insane.

That's it: best most credible explanation I've yet heard, Ken.
He's also a few scoops short of a full Mr Softee in the cranial department also?