Is it always like this?

Pinnacle

Visit site
Due to complete purchase of first proper boat ( not counting dinghies ) on Saturday. A cat with a gallon of cream has nothing on me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif This week is going sooooooooo slowly. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Is this normal?

ps 1000!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

djefabs

Visit site
This is probably going to be the slowest week of your life /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif But on Saturday I'm sure it will all be worthwhile /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congratulations on your new purchase. (what is it?)

rickp

Visit site
The complete set! Happy Birthday and I hope the weekend is good - enjoy the new toy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

Pinnacle

Visit site
If you ask you may find out on Thursday evening......not from me, but from RogerRat.

WARNING - if you ask him and he tells you, he will then have to shoot you!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

gibbowolfie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is this normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfectly normal. In fact if you aren't online 24/7 buying new bits of boating kit, buying every magazine (WARNING don't buy ones with reviews of your new boat in! or price lists either!) and book on the subject, have every chart you own strewn over the floor every evening then I'd consider it abnormal. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enjoy the delivery, just remember it just gets dirtier after that point /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pinnacle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjot the delivery, just remember it just gets dirtier after that point /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

.......and more expensive!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pinnacle

Visit site
Agreed in principle to buy a 2004 24 foot cuddy avec 5 litre Volsplutter petrol in the back end.

Photos will follow, if/when deal sucessfully done - promise! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Poignard

Visit site
They say the two best days of boat-owning are the day you buy her and the day you sell her, so you have another good day to look forward to!

Personally I don't believe that and agree with Ratty "there is nothing half so much fun as messing about in boats". Happy sailing!

Pinnacle

Visit site
No plans to sell........at the moment!!

I think the phrase was "..this one's a keeper.."

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pinnacle

Visit site
Nope.........SWMBO bought it!!

Got a good un there, eh!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pinnacle

Visit site
No, only two brothers......

would either of them be of, ahem, any interest??

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RogerRat

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

WARNING - if you ask him and he tells you, he will then have to shoot you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations on the deal, I know how the week leading up to collection drags. I think it would be better if you spill the beans with pics though! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif