Iraq invasion

claymore

Visit site
Re: Hairdesser?

She very slowly unpicks the blue tack, starting with the orange cardboard Viking Helmet she is always wearing.
She then takes each piece in turn and begins to weld them together, rubbing them together with long firm fingers. Each time she adds a piece of Blue Tack she reveals a little more of her white unblemished flesh.
Last week we got as far as her neck before John Humphries and James Naughtie interrupted, which I have recorded as a Personal Best.
I'm trying to organise getting the dream to start a bit sooner.
Actually I used to like waking up with Sue McGregor.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

bigmart

Visit site

Ah, Ah, at last a kindred spirit!

My nipples explode with desire, at the thought of it.

You see Doctor I told you I was normal.

Now if I can only get rid of those images of Muriel Young in a threesome with Fred Barker & Ollie Beak I will be on the road to recovery!

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

Aja

Visit site

Sorry to burst your dreams apart, but Val Singletons partner is Joan Armatrading - have been together for years.

Again - very sorry that this may cause you to wake up in a cold sweat....

Donald

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site

You swine Donald - how could you do this to me...
more to the point how does she do it to her?

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Aja

Visit site

Joans first album - track 1

with "Love and Affection" ??????

<hr width=100% size=1>

Aja

Visit site

Only when Val's away - and then it would be "Me Myself, I"?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Observer

Visit site
Provocative?

Well, maybe in the sense that a child saying "Yah boo sucks" or 'thumbing its nose' to an adult is provocative.

I'm just pleased to see this thread has descended into the obscurity and irrelevancy it deserves.

<hr width=100% size=1>

StephenSails

Visit site
I would like to know when the yanks and our primeminister are going to start a war with China for its occupancy of and destruction of Tibet. The Chinese are effectively ethnic cleansing there and we are doing or saying nothing!

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.yachtinguniverse.com

ccscott49

Visit site
Take on China?......OH! no no no no, they can fight back and with nukes Oh. no no no no. Just the same as North Korea. But why not clean up Israels' act, Oh no no no no, USA (the money) is run by Jews and dubya wants to get re-elected (properly this time) No, I am not anti semitic!! Can't even spell it!

<hr width=100% size=1>

bigmart

Visit site
Re: Provocative?

So whats next. Do we sit back & watch, or even assist, Bush & his cronies as the trot around the world picking off any regime that doesn't tow the line?

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site

What happens if we vote in somebody dubya doesn't like??.......don't even think he wouldn't turn on us in a flash! The special relationship only works because the mercans want it to....please remember that. They supported an organisation, that tried to bring down the government in this country and bomb us to our knees. Theiree government (may not), have supported them openly, but they certainly turned a blind eye and deaf ear! Which in my book is just as bad. I have the scars to prove it!

<hr width=100% size=1>

kgi

Visit site

Didn't back us in the suez crisis either, agree with you we are freinds now, but thats only because we are useful to them........stab us in the back........you bet........keith

<hr width=100% size=1>