Iraq - info and American input

Observer

Visit site
Intelligent comment ..

on any subject is worth reading. So, Kim, I completely agree with you.

One of the reasons for welcoming non-boating posts could be that some posters come to respect, even value, the comments and insights of other posters (admittedly, the reverse may also be true).

I see no reason not to allow scope for discussion on any subject which any poster wishes to raise. If nobody else finds it of interest, there will be no responses and the poster will become fed up and take his question elsewhere. Therefore, the question of what is, or is not, a suitable subject becomes self-regulating.

NigeCh

Visit site
Re: Crawling wee bugger...NM!

Glaikit or blethering beastie?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by NigeCh on 28/01/2003 14:46 (server time).</FONT></P>

claymore

Visit site

Noo see hear - ye shudnae be gie 'in us ra benefit o' a yin Granit City speek - we're strugglin wi ra english as it is.

regards
Claymore

G

I gotta say this......one fella, him askee question bout mabee a war, and 5 pages later....after pissing and groaning and awasting of time....nary a thought about the original post has been made.

Me, I don't care what, when, where or how...... This thing is bigger than all of us, and can ultimately upset all of our little applecarts......

You guys are just like Americans.....whether you believe it or not...... I'd love to see you all standing in a hayfield on a clear sunny day debating the "shade of blue of the sky"!

Reality is the cause of all stress!!

claymore

Visit site

<Me, I don't care what, when, where or how...... This thing is bigger than all of us, and can ultimately upset all of our little applecarts......>

Why what have you heard?

regards
Claymore

G

Haven't heard anything different than you have probably heard.... Seems our President wants to kick some butt,......but one heckuva lot of us Americans think its not such a great idea.... I mean, whats the real cause for all this?

We as a group are very skeptical....afterall, we lost over 58,000 men and women in a war we should have never been involved in. I spent two and a half years in Viet Nam....and I often wonder why. Don't get me wrong, I very proud of my ten years of honorable service...but even still......

Reality is the cause of all stress!!