International perfection snow white

mhember

Visit site
Hi,
I'm looking for a small quantity of international perfection snow white for a small repair.
It does not seem to be available anywhere, I'm not sure if there is a supply problem.
Any hints / tips or anyone got any somewhere near Portsmouth/ Gosport/Southampton?

Thanks

Sea Change

Visit site
Hi,
I'm looking for a small quantity of international perfection snow white for a small repair.
It does not seem to be available anywhere, I'm not sure if there is a supply problem.
Any hints / tips or anyone got any somewhere near Portsmouth/ Gosport/Southampton?

Thanks
I'm afraid that International appear to have discontinued Perfection. There's still some stock available but it's pretty random. Suggest you phone around all the chandlers you can think of to see if you can get any.

I can also highly recommend SML paints, who supplied me with two pack polyurethane tinted to my required shade for a lot less cost than International. Superior in every way, the hardener does not go off after opening.

harvey38

Visit site
Hi,

Thanks

I'm using a Snow White product made by International but not sure if it is Perfection and won't know until I'm on the boat later next week.

How much is 'A small quantity'? Assuming I have sufficient, I'm happy to post some to you. PM me next week to remind me 👍

mhember

Visit site
Gosh, amazing! I need about 0.8m2 so really not very much and I'll be able to build up in something else if required.
A bit of a pain it is discontinued as touch up always likely!
Thanks