informal Azimut owners get together, feel free to join us...

Phildorset

Visit site
I think there are only a few of us Azimut owners over here in the UK, and I would imagine that not all of these are local enough to be able to easily join us next week - but if this does reach any of the few and you're available for a meet up and nerdy natter then the more the merrier. Presently it's just three of us South Coast Azi owners (boats; Italian Job, BubbleE and Stella) and we are going to meet up in Lymington next Monday evening, for chat, beer & food (not necessarily pizza/pasta) ... please do PM if you wish to join us, all very informal.
Phil.

rafiki_

Visit site
I think there are only a few of us Azimut owners over here in the UK, and I would imagine that not all of these are local enough to be able to easily join us next week - but if this does reach any of the few and you're available for a meet up and nerdy natter then the more the merrier. Presently it's just three of us South Coast Azi owners (boats; Italian Job, BubbleE and Stella) and we are going to meet up in Lymington next Monday evening, for chat, beer & food (not necessarily pizza/pasta) ... please do PM if you wish to join us, all very informal.
Phil.
Sounds a great idea, unfortunately I can't join you this time, but hopefully in the future we can do this again?

I note that Solent Motor Yachts is now representing Azi on the south coast, doing demo's etc. Not sure of the extent of their Azi investment, but will pop my head in next time I'm near. I saw an Atlantis 43 being demo'd on the Hamble yesterday.

CMJ

Visit site
Sounds a great idea, unfortunately I can't join you this time, but hopefully in the future we can do this again?

Shame you can't join us as would have been great to meet you......but hopefully another time if this turns into a more regular thing!

I think I saw Rafiki back in the Hamble a couple of months back - is that right?

rafiki_

Visit site
Shame you can't join us as would have been great to meet you......but hopefully another time if this turns into a more regular thing!

I think I saw Rafiki back in the Hamble a couple of months back - is that right?

Yep, she is at Deacons on the Hamble. Did we see you heading up as we were heading downstream?

CMJ

Visit site
Yep, she is at Deacons on the Hamble. Did we see you heading up as we were heading downstream?

No I don't think so - ah......but actually maybe could have been as our boat may have been on a charter and I don't skipper on charters. I saw Rafiki on her berth as I drove past on the tender with the kids one day. We're based at Port Solent but usually hang around Swanwick for a few weeks in the summer :)

rafiki_

Visit site
Where is the strangest place you have all seen Azi's? For me it was on the Bund in Shanghai. The only leisure boat in a very busy stretch of water for ferries and barges. I think it was a 50 or 55 Fly.

Eren

Visit site
thanks Eren, are you somewhere nice and sunny? 'next meeting venue yet to be agreed :)

Yes I am somewhere nice and sunny :encouragement:

My Azi lies at Porto Montenegro and I am lucky to have 4-5 days with her now.

Mine is Azi 47. I have it since new and I am always very proud of her.

Looking forward to meet with other Azi owners from the forum sometime.