Inaugural - Non IPC arranged forum meet

G

Re: Alternative venues...

Well we could always try for the IPC boardroom and get them to lay on as special tax deductible entertaining of important contributors type function. (jfm could advise most efficient way for accounts dept to hide cost)

Guesss IPC must have huge boardroom with own in-house haute cuisine type restaurant. They'll probably have plentyof booze left over from all Calm Voyagers xchannel forays during the year. BTW I see they're already trying to flog it off on the website and make huge profits on it too.

G

Re: IPC business - for Kim

Space Kim? Looks like you're now the host.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Want to come but may be moving house about then if all goes to plan. Put me on the reserve list for the moment, should know what's happening in next week or two.

G

Re: Speech!

Well haha um thangyaverymuch and without anymore ado...here's kim to hand out large crateloads of caps t-shirts, balvenie and sign the bill.....

G

Re: Sponsorship tho?

I'm just sure that loads of outfits would be VERY PLEASED to sponsor the mby website AGM tho? It won't be more than 6 grand, incl commission 500 for salesman. In a Top London Venue! An hour on the phone tops, surely? This is tangible real-life opportunity to meet the Actual Punters, and not cobblers statistics off that website software twaddle rubbish. Worth a punt around the banner advertisers eh? Go on....

G

Re: Sponsorship tho?

As long as there's no bloody Renault pop up ads otherwise I'm out of there pronto (or should that be Clio).

G

Re: flippinek

We have completely cocked this up. We should hold inaugural Independent Powerboat er think of a name that doesn't say PISSED...and then write off to £££££boaty company's and have the Fairline award for fairline and the Sunseeker award for etc etc everyone wins a nice cheap plastic award and then the bag sponsor, the hat sponsor, the wine sponsor, the thingy you need for the boat so send one rtound for evaluation award and so on, all nice and free for us and 150 quid each for them.