Idiots Guide to Webasto Combustion Heater

sailor22

Visit site
Heater Handbook

I have a handbook for the Webasto HL 300341 and its brothers.

If that is helpful, I could grab it when I go aboard in the next week or so and email a scanned copy to you if that helps.

The original did get a bit water damaged but if your German is good I have a copy of the German version as well.

(Remember where happiness is in a Force 12?)

savageseadog

Visit site
I think I've got a working one of these (there are a number of different models) and I have circuit diagrams somewhere

galathea

Visit site

If that is helpful, I could grab it when I go aboard in the next week or so and email a scanned copy to you if that helps.

The original did get a bit water damaged but if your German is good I have a copy of the German version as well.

Hello - I have just registered and saw your post. I have just acquired a 1972 Broom which is fitted with a Webasto HL 3003 41, and I would be extremely grateful to get hold of a users manual.

sarah Green 84

Visit site
Guide book

Do you still have a copy of the guide book that you could email me please? Interested in asbestos lagging that was used in 1970s and who produced it? Is this in the guide? :)
Sarah

lmantuano

Visit site

G'day Sailor22!

..me too.. just joined this community and wondering whether the manuals, both Eng & Ger are still availabe. I'm currently attempting a rebuild/rewire of a HL3003 and any info would be appreciated.

Regards

Luigi M
Port Welshpool, OZ
SY MOANA 2 (Martzcraft 35)

malpas1970

Visit site
Hi

I have a 1971 Webasto manual including wiring diagrams, part pictures etc for the Webasto 3003 (and various similar types) on my early 1970s Broom.
I am happy to send a copy to anyone who would like one as I realise these are now 40 years old and very rare.

Ian
ian@kinveachy.fsnet.co.uk

waelberskoert

Visit site
Hi,
I'vgot an Webasto HL3003/41 The poor thing stalled on me. I'm looking for a manual or an electrical scheme or such.Who can help me out here?
Thnx a lot

Suaimhneass

Visit site
Hello, a friend of mine has one of these units (hl3003 41) in his boat and has asked me to help him getting it to work again.
He has a control panel labeled as "Smiths webasto combustion heater" for controlling the unit.
Can someone please send me a copy of what ever manuals and diagrams you have as this will be a big help.
PM if you can help and i will send you my email address.
Regards
Joe

Doodlebug

Visit site
Hi all, I know this is an old thread but I am hoping someone call still help.
A friend has a Webasto hl3003/14 and we are looking for any information / manuals or diagrams to help identify parts disassembly procedures etc.

thanks in advance.