I saw this and fell in love

Sneds

Visit site
http://www.bristolyachtbrokerage.com/salesDetail.php?BoatId=271

However, SWMBO says it looks to old fashioned! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I thoght it ticked all the right boxes, accomodation inside and out, diesel, beamy and just gorgeous. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Does anyone have any opinions on this?
I promise you will not be contributing to a matrimonial dispute but we'd both love to hear some other points of view.

Sneds

Visit site
I had a feeling this would happen!

By the way, haven,t been called Sneds since I was in school /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif like it, might change my user name!

Love West Wales by the way, Tenby holds some happy memories. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

RobWales

www.3ksengineering.com
And the end of the day mate its all about wot u think and sod em all!

Tenby! 40mins from our marina,hope to get over there this Saturday,weather looking superb with 2-3 mph winds and not a cloud in the sky.........HEAVEN.

Good luck

Sneds

Visit site
Umm, guess you're right. Thought it looked like something from a Bond Movie!

SWMBO right again!

Cheers

Nauti Fox

Ducatiproteam.co.uk
You sure you're not looking at it through a pair of these /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
27742.gif

(says he with a 35 year old battlebus)

Kawasaki

Visit site
If She looks as good in the Flesh.
I reckon She,s a good buy at £24,327. 99p.
To allow for Updates on Her.
£1327.99 on the Boat.
The rest on SWMBO. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Then every one is happy.
Cept the previous owner!

clivew05

Visit site
Ummm Bit Pricy and I dont like the name /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but SWBMO is right and mine agrees too looks a bity old fasioned im afraid .... sorry

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Well, I think these older Sunseekers still look good in a classic sort of a way and are reasonable value especially with diesel engines. The hulls are excellent and probably a lot better than most US bubble boat sports cruisers on the market now. Get a well looked after one at a good price and I think it would be a good buy

Nautorius

Visit site
Sneddon,

Well I still like those early eighties looks! Having said that the layout is dated and the boat may have a whole host of problems. For the same money an early portofino 31 could be had.

Opinion is to stay clear and buy an early S28 for not much more which will give similar boating but at lower berthing and maintenance costs and if you get a single engine much better accom.

Cheers

Paul /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AdeOlly

Visit site
Well it certainly is old fashioned, but so much so that it could maybe considered a classic design. (well I like them anyway). IMHO it'd be worth a punt at the right price if it was in excellent order in all respects, especially hull, engines, outdrives and woodwork as any defects in these areas are gonna cost a lot to fix relative to the boat's value. If there are things that need fixing I'd double any initial estimate of cost to put them right.

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
[ QUOTE ]
Umm, guess you're right. Thought it looked like something from a Bond Movie!

[/ QUOTE ]It does - from a Sean Connery Bond Movie /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif And the price is off the wall!

JasonB

Visit site
I'm with Sneds /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif on this one!

I liked the look of them when I was indulging myself one evening on a "new Boat Trawl" though the websites and SWMBO agreed with me! - This one's a bit expensive though. A lot of haggling involved........

J.