I am alive.

burgundyben

Visit site
Doubtless there has been a never ending stream of posts enquiring as to my whereabouts.......

I have been buring midnight oil on the boat evenings and would you beleive it, I actually have a job!! Shocking isnt it?

Playtime II is looking really good and will be afloat in around 4 weeks time, and will look splendid of course.

Oh, and I have gone mad, and offer'd to buy another Huntsman 28 which is a basket case rebuild project........can anyone reccomend a better shrink? Mine is clearly no good.

<hr width=100% size=1>"Who was he?"

DepSol

Visit site
I know where there is an inexpensive 280hp diesel engine up fr grabs inc leg

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

Freebee

Visit site
don't park the new one near playtime, rot could be catching from all the descriptions Ive read the new one is not even as good as a basket case!

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
2nd resin solution triggers attack

Right , I've had just about all I can take of this. I am sick of this Diplomacy, which is a crap and very complicated board game anyway. Since burgundyben continues to fiddle about with dangerously old boats, and obviously has lots filler, thinners, stnaley knives, glue guns and other Weapons of Mastic Ruction, I will unfortunately have to bomb him. I advise anyone in the vicinity not to bother helping him try and fix his old boats.

<hr width=100% size=1>

DepSol

Visit site
I said price was inc leg he doesnt have to use it. I dunno being heckled by a jersey man how will i ever live this down ;-)

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Ben
there is obviously no hope

you are destined to spend your life fiddling with faireys

i would suggest you get women as a hobby but it will ultimately be more expensive and you will end up mad sooner

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>