Hunter Europa boom

Red Europa

Visit site
Hi
It's a bit of a long shot, but would anyone have a boom for a Hunter Europa?
More specifically, the casting at the gooseneck end of the boom?
Thanks

Red Europa

Visit site
Thanks both for replying.

It's the casting on the boom.

I might have a look, My HA membership lapsed a number of years ago as there wasn't much activity in the 19/Europa group at that time.
Thanks

wallacebob

Visit site
Current discussion on HA about HH23 gooseneck. Should be Z Spars? This is the mast fitting:

Attachments

• 5D0DA175-64B1-4CAD-968C-67174AE11498.jpeg
    5D0DA175-64B1-4CAD-968C-67174AE11498.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 21

Red Europa

Visit site
Thanks Bav32

Wallacebob - Thanks. I'll look at rejoining the HA. The picture you shared is not the same as my set up unfortunately.
Interestingly, the mast on my boat is by Z spars ( not original), but the boom is the original ( I presume) gold anodised Holt(?) spar.
Z spars can supply a new boom, but as it will cost me about what I paid for the boat, I thought I would try and find a different solution!
Hunter Horizon 23 is a later model derived from the Sonata I believe. The Europa/19 pre dates it by a few years.

cirruss

Visit site
Just bought a hunter Europa, on the broads! It is a few hundre miles from me though so will only be using a few times a year. Good new sails, engine and some electrical gear. Hopefully those little hulls and rigging were over engineered in the 70s and will go on and on! The FB hunter europa page seems to have gone dormant which is a shame.