Howards Way "Ending Credits" - Vid Clip...

Lakesailor

Visit site
Can't remember who (someone will) but the director used to post on here.

Ah yes , MichaelE (but not the one now registered as a member. Must have dropped off when the forum moved servers, or his forum name changed to his log-on as happened to everyone)

Last edited:

smee

Visit site
same as above...lol.

Ditto! 37yrs old now, and although I liked boats before HW, I think what it showed proved you could work and play with boats so it began a path for me that took me from landlocked Purley, to Poole and then Mallorca. I dread to think what I might have been doing if HW had never come to the TV.
I used to live for sunday evening (sunday was normally spent on the Thames with my inflatable dinghy!) and both loved and dreaded those end credits. It was so exciting watching the mobo and the yacht and just knew as soon as I could I was going to get a boat, at the same time those credits meant another week in school before I could tie my dinghy up to the wharf and watch the boats go by in the sunshine lulled by the wakes. So obsessed was I, my second boat was a MG Spring although I did manage to contain myself and not buy Spring of Tarrant as the inventory was not what I wanted.