How much should I drink?

BarryD

Visit site
Re: Team FireFly to the rescue

LongJohn - your problem is our problem, esp. where it concerns an excess of beer. Now be a good chap and please let us take it off your hands...

You know you want too....

Chocky topping?

G

As Barry advised this morning, we've puilled out all the stops and Aquaholic is just through the first of the sixteen locks to get us to the Wash. Running a bit behind schedule, but hope to make up time later. We've had to stop a couple of times for cups of tea and biscuits and even as I speak Tut has found the shortbread tin and is thinking about opening it.

Have checked the weather forecast and it looks as if we'll have good weather if we wait till June or maybe July. Do you think you can hold on that long or could you forward the beer by DHL?

If you've got any of that Balvennie from IPC, don't UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES drop it or shake the bottle. Apparantly it's a cheap Afghanistan copy and is liable to explode if subjected to any shocks. Don't even open the bottle, 'cos the sight of you could be shock enough for it to go off in your hand and then where would we be? LJS disappears with a little poof.

Hold on LJS, help is at hand, we just need a bit more time. I'll call up the engine room and tell 'em we need warp factor 5 NOW.