How do you use a hole in the floor French toilet?

Gin

Visit site
[QUOTE what the hell do you do with your trousers and underwear? Do you take them off all together?
View attachment 52085[/QUOTE]

It's a nightmare situation for any misjudgement results in an embarrassing stain and if, like me, arthritic knees won't let you squat for more than a couple of seconds the situation has to be totally avoided.

Many years ago, when still a young man, I entered one of these torture chambers fresh from the beach just wearing 'budgie smugglers' and carrying my towel, for a full evacuation- it was considerably easier than being fully dressed but having congratulated myself on my skill I then gave the chain a hefty tug to flush the floorpan whilst not quite having my trunks re-hoisted.

I didn't know until that moment that the flush was progressive and I had discharged a veritable tsunami wave which welled up over the footprint platforms and threatened to engulf my ankles with what I had hoped to leave deep behind me down the waste hole.

I came flying out of the cubicle (there were just 2 of them on the campsite and both unisex) and shot past a rather dishy but very startled blonde girl awaiting her turn, clutching my Speedos and towel to cover my embarrassment, so to speak.

I never looked back!

jacktarjohn

www.yotbum.weebly.com
I spent a week in France using one of these and got pretty skilled at it. As has been mentioned secure your pockets, make sure no clothing is dangling, reach between your legs [ from the front ] and grab your trousers and skiddies and hold them out of the way. Have faith that the hole and footprints are in the correct place. Within a few days you will be firing them down the hole better than Luke Skywalker destroying a Death Star.

Binman

Visit site
Went to use the toilet in Portugal , but had to ask the assistant outside, full of people for toilet paper, and arguing for more sheets, when I was breaking my neck. (Give me more).

Sybarite

Visit site
There is a story of an embarrassment for a young lady needing a pee while on skis: she went behind a bush, but the warm liquid lubricated the ski/snow interface and she glided gracefully from cover

That is a true story and happened to a friend of my sister. I have recounted it here before now...