How do you use a hole in the floor French toilet?

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
The other kind of French toilet we have come across is your worst nightmare unless you are a professional downhill skier. The foot marks are there for you to assume the skiing position but how do you know if your aim is straight and what the hell do you do with your trousers and underwear? Do you take them off all together? My personal approach is to half pull them down, holding on with one hand and use the other for balance, Rodeo style. Just don’t allow yourself to get thrown as you will end up in a whole world of ……………

The night-time approach is something I call the dam buster. It requires two torches front and back aiming down. When the beams meet over the hole you know your aim and trajectory are right, unless of course it bounces.

Saintet-Marine-toilet.jpg

Bandit

Visit site
Firstly wear trousers with zip pockets.

Secure, mobile phone, wallet, car keys, loose change etc

Do a risk assessment as to whether knees after 5 mins in appropriate position will allow you o stand up.

Check paper supply.

Explore alternatives .

Also what is it with French proper toilets but often with no toilet seat??

mjcoon

www.mjcoon.plus.com
Firstly wear trousers with zip pockets.

Yes, rather than shorts with your comb tucked into the back of the waistband. (I originally wrote wasteband - Freudian spellchecker?). I lost several combs that way back when many Turkish toilets were of that design, until I learnt better...

Mike.

RumPunch

Visit site
When I was training in the RAF we couldn't figure why all the toilet seats in the block were getting broken - till we realised the Middle Eastern class also there were standing on them to do their business