How about a not whereizzit, but your places pics?

Goldie

Visit site
49779174857_e2273fbd19_w.jpg

Favourite hooky-nooky.....

Channals Creek, looking towards Turnaware Pt.

RichardS

N/A
Visit site
Not my boat but the lake where I live - taken a few days ago ....

We drive right past the Chiemsee on the A8 several times a year, sometimes stopping to stretch our legs and look at the boats. It's a large body of water but your lake looks even longer. My lawyer Son told me when we were passing that the Chiemsee case was taught to him at law school. Something to do with copyright law I think.

Richard

Baggywrinkle

Ammersee, Bavaria / Adriatic & Free to roam Europe
Visit site
We drive right past the Chiemsee on the A8 several times a year, sometimes stopping to stretch our legs and look at the boats. It's a large body of water but your lake looks even longer. My lawyer Son told me when we were passing that the Chiemsee case was taught to him at law school. Something to do with copyright law I think.

Richard

I drive past Chiemsee on my way to the boat too .... Chiemsee is about 80 km² and Ammersee is only 46,6 km² ... Ammersee is longer but not as wide.

I guess your son was talking about this ... CURIA - List of results

Joker

Visit site
Prospero being rescued by the Latvian Navy after the rudder fell off. Apologies for the poor quality. The navy vessel is the Jelgava, a SWATH type vessel. Towing me gave them something useful to do.
Taken on the approaches to Pavilosta:
jelgava.jpg

dgadee

Visit site

Richard

Trade mark law.