Honwave beach wheels

Seastoke

Visit site
Hi anyone fitted beach wheels to an airdeck as thwy have those extra bits sticking out at the back

Andromeda9866

Visit site
Hi we have the same bits on the as you say there are special beaching for them that curve underneath the air deck do a search on eBay for folding dinghy wheels I found them on but they are quite expensive 180285297499 this is a eBay item number

BruceK

Visit site
Do you want to fold and pack away the dingy or not. If you do the choices are transom rollers or units like mine which I showed you on your previous post on the subject. Transom rollers do not work well on the beach with a motor on or over rough ground. The wheels on mine tend to sink in soft sand but can dismantle with a single bolt that is finger tight.

Seastoke

Visit site
Do you want to fold and pack away the dingy or not. If you do the choices are transom rollers or units like mine which I showed you on your previous post on the subject. Transom rollers do not work well on the beach with a motor on or over rough ground. The wheels on mine tend to sink in soft sand but can dismantle with a single bolt that is finger tight.

i have had a new dingy so your type wont fit ,but just looked at the one from previous post looks fine so going to look at them

Seastoke

Visit site