Henly Rowing Club

theguvnor

Visit site
Teletext says a suspicious fire (2nd in 3 weeks) has damaged the Leyander Rowing Club

I suggest all posters who have complained about the rowing fraturnaty check their alibis for the last few weeks !

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com
Byron ?

Didnt know you were a closet Robo

Tut Tut !!

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Btw twasnt me and can produce an alibi !!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Leander

I'm not. I attacked from within, official guerrilla of the Independent Army of Motorboaters against all other forms of boating. .
Not only that the food there was great, it got me free tickets for Regatta, I got to wear my nice clothes, free moorings at Henley, excellent parking during Regatta, a pink Hippo and best of all, unlike most of my friends.... no one there blew their noses with their fingers... all used a handkerchief.

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com

Ahhh I see

We have a fifth columnist amongst us

I will submit a report to Oppengrupenfuhrer Eileen forthwith

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh I see

We have a fifth columnist amongst us

I will submit a report to Oppengrupenfuhrer Eileen forthwith

[/ QUOTE ]

She actually parachuted me in dressed like a Nun. trouble was in those days women weren't allowed in so they beat me up and raped me and threw me out. I asked Eileen what you think about my being raped several days running, she said it was only that one day, I said yes, but I am going back dressed in a mini skirt this time.

Other threads that may be of interest