Help! Dinghy needed by this weekend Levkas/Nidri area

pipemma

Visit site
A bit of a cheeky post here, long-time lurker, irregular poster...

For reasons too complex to get into, I need to beg, buy, borrow, steal or otherwise acquire an inflatable tender and small outboard by this coming Saturday morning, 30 July. I'll be in Levkas marina, but can get to Nidri, Nikiana, etc.

Am happy to buy if anyone knows of a second-hand set available for a decent price, but a loaner would obviously be ideal.

Can anyone help? Thanks a million in advance

(I'm travelling all day tomorrow, then only firing up data intermittently, so apologies in advance if I don't reply very quickly)

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Last time I looked they only had new ones , but worth a try , also the people who service LR , I think they have some thing to do with Joe charton in the chandlers , you find them two or three street behind the Marina

pipemma

Visit site
Just a quick update.... Nidri Marine had nothing (that I'd give good money for) but I was pointed to the community room in Levkas marina and managed to source an excellent outboard via an advert there, and a contact in Nidri found me an inflatable. Really pleased with both, total outlay for both € 750. Thanks to all for the tips!