Had a bit of a tough week!

Solitaire

Visit site
One of those things you just had to do. Leave the UK for a few days to do a bit of training. Anybody know where?

IMGP0016.jpg

IMGP0014-1.jpg

IMGP0015.jpg

A few big chaps were there!

IMGP0022.jpg

IMGP0023.jpg

IMGP0024.jpg

Obligatory wake shot:

IMGP0033.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

IMGP0048.jpg

IMGP0049.jpg

Food was not bad either. But I have to say that Europe is a bit expensive . Can't afford to get drunk that often - 3 gin and tonics €30! A spot on the beach for the season - €3,800 and cost for a 29foot boat for 7 months in the marina - €6,600.

I don't want to hear anymore moaning about rip off Britain. You can sit on the beach for free, for €6,600 you'd get 12 months in a marina.

Still the sun shone - most of the time!
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

benjenbav

Visit site
Spain somewhere? Pure guess.

I ask you, what sort of person puts "Guess where" in the properties of their saved photos? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jfm

Visit site
Tough week indeed! It's Italy, south of the Genoa/Tuscany bit, so down near bay of Naples ish, but I can't work out which port, I don't know that patch so well. Or am i miles out? :)

Ref the 3 big boats, first one is a Maiora. Cant tell which, there are loads of them. Second (gold) one is hull #2 of the Palmer Johnson 150. Third one (stern, garage door open) is a 'Gusta 165 I think. That's quite some machine. The first one was maltese flagged and that one isn't, so it must be hull #2 - I think they've only done 2 so far

jfm

Visit site
Spain? No, it's Italy. The architecture is definitely Italian. Well, that and the fact the boats are flying Italian courtesy flags :)
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Checked the tyres (thread drift sort of) yet? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When have I had time? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'll take a gander tomorrow.

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Spain somewhere? Pure guess.

I ask you, what sort of person puts "Guess where" in the properties of their saved photos? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! And answer to second question is - because you are a clever bugger and I don't want to make it to easy /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Tough week indeed! It's Italy, south of the Genoa/Tuscany bit, so down near bay of Naples ish, but I can't work out which port, I don't know that patch so well. Or am i miles out? :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not miles!Very good. PM me and I'll tell you were. On the other hand I could Pm you and tell you where!

[ QUOTE ]
Ref the 3 big boats, first one is a Maiora. Cant tell which, there are loads of them. Second (gold) one is hull #2 of the Palmer Johnson 150. Third one (stern, garage door open) is a 'Gusta 165 I think. That's quite some machine. The first one was maltese flagged and that one isn't, so it must be hull #2 - I think they've only done 2 so far

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you really are a very serious anorak! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Time you got a REAL job!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, that's what my mother keeps telling me /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EME

www.lumishore.com
The pillars on the buildings look like Pozzuoli .. as do the hills in the backdrop .. but the 'Fort' doesnt mean a thing to me unless it is across the 'bay' .. totally confused, and Google isnt my friend!

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
and the price of the drinks Spain isnt that expensive yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's rubbish as well - was in Barcelona and points north at the end of April and all things expensive there to!

Solitaire

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yes its out - what a pix too.

No Blue Peter badge worn for the pose! Bad form that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry! Note to self, must wear Blue Peter badge more often

[ QUOTE ]
Do you get a 'harbour patrol' badge of honour these days?

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh no, gave that up 2 years ago /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif