Gutted.

burgundyben

Visit site
I have waited months for my new windscreens, moulded in lovely blue tint perspex, finally they are ready, will be mine today, except for some feckless interbred parentless halfwit has driven into them with a forlift truck and both are smashed, three weeks for new ones, launching in 2 weeks.

Gutted.

<hr width=100% size=1>"Who was he?"

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Sorry to hear that Ben you must be well pee'd off.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Tough luck buddy. Still could be worse, the boat could fall off the travel hoist or something!

Yours, Jonah.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.FairlineOwnersClub.com>Fairline Owner's Club</A>

ballena

Visit site
The boss said that you should find out who he/she is and make them your bottom scrubber all season WITHOUT WET SUIT!!!!!!!

Don't worry. We still have five months left even without the next three weeks. Get the sun cream ready. Summer is coming fast!!!

From SWMBO

<hr width=100% size=1>V8's rule!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Not good but could be worse. A few years back had slaved to lovingly varnish rubbibg strakes, polish hull etc, on lift day crane driver was about 5 hours late as usual, tried lifting the boat without removing the supports and crunch, one strake broken, keel hit the floor, crack in hull, lift postponed for months!!

One very unhappy skipper ;-((

<hr width=100% size=1>

DepSol

Visit site
Sorry to hear that, and I thought I had it bad with the sun shining on the weekend and my alternator sitting in the volvo workshop!

Well they did say they might fit it today, I hope so.

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

Freebee

Visit site
was this done at the manufacturers, obviously the delivery is not tied to the length of time to manufacture just a symptom of how much business they have. If its thier fault can't you jump the queue?

<hr width=100% size=1>

DepSol

Visit site
No more problems alternator fittedand boat running fine again.

No whats the weather forecast for tomorrow?

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

h4nym

www.mustapha.com
Just the 3 weeks?

Sun shining last weekend - time to bring Cinnamon down from her winter home @ Hampton Court to cruising home on the Thames at Teddington. On me own - did all the locks etc everything happy. Came in to tie her up at Teddington, misjudged the speed of the boat (I reckon she took a gust!) and hand trapped under rope. Broken hand... 6 weeks of a plaster cast! :-( Oh well - any volunteers for crew? ;-)

<hr width=100% size=1>