GJW direct Insurance claim

steveeasy

Visit site
Hi,
Thought this was worth a mention. Ive recently made a claim with GJW Direct. I submitted my claim with a report and images and quotations. Approved in a few days. I then provided the completed works invoice and was paid within 2 days. Now to me that is extremely good service and Justifies mentioning here.

Steveeasy

Bobc

Visit site
Hi,
Thought this was worth a mention. Ive recently made a claim with GJW Direct. I submitted my claim with a report and images and quotations. Approved in a few days. I then provided the completed works invoice and was paid within 2 days. Now to me that is extremely good service and Justifies mentioning here.

Steveeasy
I had the same experince with them. Can't fault the eay they dealt with my claim.

Kelpie

Visit site
Never claimed but I was with them for several years and they were considerably cheaper than other options. Also easy to deal with when I was adding extra areas to the policy as we made our way in to Europe.

[3889]

Visit site
In my direct and vicarious experience what matters is the size of the claim. Contestesting a couple of grand isn't worthwhile but once you get to 5 figures all insurers start to wriggle vigorously, often without good reason.

steveeasy

Visit site
Well I did my best not to inflate the claim. It actually annoyed me how people inflated quotes as soon as the word insurance was raised. The big quotes did not get sent in. think you need to play the game fairly.

Steveeasy