Gizmo

Richard10002

Visit site
How handy is that! how have I made 55 without coming across one of these - particularly having come across these types of showers in the yachting environment for about 40 of those years??

skyflyer

Visit site
We re-christened ours the 'shower monkey' for obvious reasons; trouble is once a lot of people start using them there'' a tendency for the backing wall plate behind the button, which is only held to the tiles with sealant*, to come loose!

(* at the marina that has the nice looking but worst designed and constructed shower block in the world, where the water has to run uphill to the drains and the shower heads point out of the cubicle onto the floor or the bench for your clothes)

Plum

Visit site
We re-christened ours the 'shower monkey' for obvious reasons; trouble is once a lot of people start using them there'' a tendency for the backing wall plate behind the button, which is only held to the tiles with sealant*, to come loose!

(* at the marina that has the nice looking but worst designed and constructed shower block in the world, where the water has to run uphill to the drains and the shower heads point out of the cubicle onto the floor or the bench for your clothes)

I love the gizmo. I assume that people who design/install showers in marinas never have a shower themselves. My biggest frustration is fixed water temperature that is always too hot.

Colin. Www.solocoastalsailing.co.uk