Genuine Autoterm (Planar) Heater Exhaust Silencer and Fitting Kit

PaulRainbow

Visit site
As per thread title, new and unopened, came as part of my new heater kit, but not required.

£25 including post to UK mainland address.

20231228_143359.jpg

20231228_1419.jpg

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Both of those videos are for the silencers that come with the cheap Chinese heaters, they are not the Autoterm (Planar) ones that are supplied with the Autoterm marine kits, such as the one i advertised here.

Where did you buy your kit from ?

Have to say, i'm a little bit miffed that someone would suggest i'd be selling dangerous kit on the for sale forum.

UK-WOOZY

Visit site
mine is autoterm. from autoterm uk. when ordering the heater the website suggests using the marine silencer for boats. im sorry but assumed the non chinese silencers have a drain hole too, the one in my kit i never examined as used the larger one

PaulRainbow

Visit site
mine is autoterm. from autoterm uk. when ordering the heater the website suggests using the marine silencer for boats. im sorry but assumed the non chinese silencers have a drain hole too, the one in my kit i never examined as used the larger one
This is the silencer that Autoterm supply : Diesel heater silencer kit

It is fully welded and has no drain holes. As far as i am aware, they do not supply one with drain holes, perhaps Owen can confirm @owen-cox