Gas help wanted -UPO oven from Finland

saltylegs

Visit site
are you sure it's not and UNO stove (they were normally a light brown colour), If so then I dont think parts have been available for quite a while, although there are some camping stoves now branded UNO but only single burner things.

Scotty_Tradewind

Me: South Oxfordshire. Boat, Galicia NW Spain
Visit site
are you sure it's not and UNO stove (they were normally a light brown colour), If so then I dont think parts have been available for quite a while, although there are some camping stoves now branded UNO but only single burner things.

Hi, It's a very large oven, gimballed with 3 burners. label on back has what looks like UPO written between the arms of a large open V.
I failed to get all the info' off the label at the w/e, so must do that this week to be more accurate.
I suspect that in its day it was an expensive piece of kit.
I'm wondering if it's worth persevering with, if it's safe to use etc..

Last edited:

Sire

Visit site
Why don't you contact UPO?

There is a contact form on their website:
http://www.upo.fi/fi/upo-lampolinja/

Click on "Aloita" (begin). The first question then asks for the model of the appliance, after which you click next (seuraava) and there is a larger field for your question. If you click next again you are taken to a final form where the fields are, in order: Name, Town, Telephone number, and Email. The "Lähetä" button is the button for "send".

Someone there will speak English...

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Scotty_Tradewind

Me: South Oxfordshire. Boat, Galicia NW Spain
Visit site
Why don't you contact UPO?

There is a contact form on their website:
http://www.upo.fi/fi/upo-lampolinja/

Click on "Aloita" (begin). The first question then asks for the model of the appliance, after which you click next (seuraava) and there is a larger field for your question. If you click next again you are taken to a final form where the fields are, in order: Name, Town, Telephone number, and Email. The "Lähetä" button is the button for "send".

Someone there will speak English...

Hope this helps!

That could be a great help. I'll get all the details from the label at w/e and go from there.
many thanks
S.