Friday fun: if Tommy Cooper were alive...

G

I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah. I thought "he's trying to pull a fast one".

So I said to this train driver "I want to go to Paris". He said "Eurostar?". I said "I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin".

So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".

But I'll tell you what I love doing more than anything: trying to pack myself in a small suitcase. I can hardly contain myself.

So I met this gangster who pulls up the back of people's pants, it was Wedgie Kray.

So I said "Do you want a game of Darts?", he said "OK then." I said "Nearest to the bull starts"He said "Baa." I said "Moo." He said "You're closest."

The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow. I rang her up, I said "Do you get my drift?"

So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make a complaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those are pickled onions".

So I went to the Chinese restaurant and this duck came up to me with a red rose and says "Your eyes sparkle like diamonds". I said "Waiter, I asked for a-ROMATIC duck".

I'm in great mood tonight because the other day I entered a competition and I won a year¹s supply of Marmite ......... one jar.

You see my next door neighbour worships exhaust pipes, he's a catholic converter.

So I rang up British Telecom, I said "I want to report a nuisance caller", he said "Not you again".

So I was having dinner with Garry Kasparov and there was a check tablecloth. It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

He said "You remind me of a pepper-pot", I said "I'll take that as a condiment".

Now did you know all male tennis players are witches, for example Goran, even he's a witch.

And I've got a friend who's fallen in love with two school bags, he's bisatchel.

So a lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a train-load of terrapins, I thought "That's a turtle disaster"

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Nice one Garham, Brightened up my day /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
I was driving down the road
bossphoned me and told me ihad been promoted to team leader sales. I was so excited i lost concentration and swerved to miss a car
Phone goes an hours later
Boss tellsme i am head od sales. Swerve again missing old lady
Phone goes again i am director of sales. I swerve again but hit atree.
When the police asked me what happened i said i careered off the road

Traffice warden complimented me on my driving the other day
left a note saying
Parking, Fine.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.</font color=red>

Blue_Blazes

Visit site
English teacher asks the class if they can give examples of a sentence using the word "contagious". Sarah Smith puts up her hand and says "We were vaccinated against smallpox, which is a contagoious disease, Miss". Very good Sarah", says the teacher,"anyone else". Billy McDonald puts up his hand, "The laughter at the party was contagious", he says. "Excellent", says the teacher, "Any more". Then little Paddy McGinty puts up his hand. "Yes, Paddy", says the teacher. "The man next door," says Paddy, "is painting his house with a 2 inch brush, and my Dad says it's going to take the contagious".

<hr width=100% size=1>

riverside

Visit site
What's the difference between a gay man and a
freezer?
-Freezer doesn't fart when you pull the meat out

<hr width=100% size=1>