FREE CRUISE IN MED

G

If you are either a yachtmaster instructor, a very exeprienced sailor or similar please read on.

I am a sort of retired, ex South African (last 10 years in the UK though) 40 year old bloke relatively new to sailing. I own a new 43' cruising cat, based on the Costa Blanca in Spain, where I live. I have achieved the Day Skipper level RYA qualification and am presently working my way through the Yachtmaster theory course with a correspondence school.

I want to advance my learning, competence and qualifications further and build sea miles. Of course I could do this by going to a sailing school, however, the sailing schools I have been to previously all use rather worn out and under equiped mono hulls with very modest accomadation and I have not enjoyed these courses.

So, my proposal is to offer a cruise free of charge on my boat, in return for some instruction as we go. I have Ibiza just 100 miles from my mooring, plus, many other marinas and anchorages to visit up and down the coast. The weather is pleasant from Feb on, particularly by UK standards. By all means you may bring your wife/husband whatever with. It is not necessary that your experience be with multihulls. Although I want to learn from you, it must not be all too serious. It's all about having fun after all.

The boat is well kitted out easy to handle. I have all the usual gismos and more.

So, If thhis interests you and you have the time in Feb/March/April then either e mail me or call me on 00 34 686 320 957.

Adios for now,

Ian Neville-Rolfe

martinparsons

Visit site
I'm not an instructor....I'm not a yachtmaster....I have no non-tidal experience....I am a Coastal Skipper with Commercial endorsement and a bit rusty willing to revise with you and have some fun. I am totally committed ( or should be at least) and enthusiastic. I have confidence on my side ( and against me) and I'm willing to WORK. I'm 53 and work as a catering manager at a UK university and don't smoke.
Before you completely write me off, please note that I have the best part of ½ n.m. in catamarans to my credit.

All the best

Martin Parsons
martin@botanybay.screaming.net